Thursday, February 21, 2013

becky & darren.

this couple...
is ridiculously adorable, (as you can see,) and extremely artsy.
darren is the guitarist for the band samestate.
and becky has her own etsy: here...and just entered the blog-world over here. (she's probably the most artistic person i know...always comin up with somethin grand.)
they wanted to take their engagement photos at the lake where becky grew up--and where their wedding will be held.
they are both very outdoorsy and incredibly loving people, so they & i wanted the photos to evoke that.
(all photos are clickably expandable.)




(see more images of this previewed session here.)

1 comment:

  1. Aww! They look so cute together. She is beautiful! My friend is also getting married next month in one of the Seattle Wedding venues. Can you tell me what gift I can give to her on her bridal shower? She is also very artistic and I want to give her something that I can make.

    ReplyDelete